Join a Local Board, Committee or Advisory Panel
Dec 20, 2018
Local Board, Committee and Advisory Panel applications for the 2018-2022 term of City Council are now being accepted.
Application forms are available at www.greatersudbury.ca/boardsandpanels, at any Citizen Service Centre or Library location, or by calling 705-674-4455, extension 4209. The deadline to apply is January 18, 2019, at 4:30 p.m.
Residents are also invited to attend a Board and Advisory Panel Fair showcasing Local Boards, Committees and Advisory Panels.
These groups provide an opportunity for residents to contribute to the community and provide valuable insight into the programs and services that the City provides to our citizens.
The Board and Advisory Panel Fair offers a unique opportunity to learn more about Local Boards, Committees and Advisory Panels, including information about the role of members, frequency of meetings, and more. Representatives will be available to answer questions.
The Board and Advisory Panel Fair will take place on January 15, 2019, from 2 to 4 p.m. in Boardrooms C10, C13A and C13B at Tom Davies Square, and will include representation from the following groups:
- Fence Viewers
- Livestock Valuers
Committees, Boards and Corporations
- Board of Health for Public Health Sudbury & Districts
- Committee of Adjustment/Sign Variance Committee
- Conservation Sudbury
- Greater Sudbury Hydro Inc.
- Greater Sudbury Police Services Board
- Greater Sudbury Public Library Board
- Greater Sudbury Utilities Inc.
- Accessibility Advisory Panel
- Bell Park Advisory Panel
- Population Health Safety and Well-Being Advisory Panel
- Municipal Heritage Advisory Panel
- Public Art Advisory Panel
- Seniors Advisory Panel
- Solid Waste Advisory Panel
- Watershed Advisory Panel
For more information, visit www.greatersudbury.ca/boardsandpanels.