Conservation Sudbury General Board
Conservation Sudbury is a community based, watershed stewardship agency with the goal of ensuring a healthy interaction between the watersheds, natural environment and local economy. Conservation Sudbury also provides conservation services primarily within the City of Greater Sudbury.
Members of the Conservation Sudbury General Board are responsible for:
- policy development, annual budget and business plan development in conjunction with staff,
- leading corporate strategic planning and
- serving on certain committees of the Conservation Foundation.
- A total of nine members serve on this Board.
- Council appoints five citizens and four members of Council.