Portable and Permanent Sign Permit Applications

An application to install a portable or permanent sign in the City of Greater Sudbury is available here. 

By-law 2007-250 to Regulate the Erection of Signs and Advertising Devices and related amendments are available here.

The City of Greater Sudbury is completing a review of its current sign by-law.  Residents can share their thoughts and priorities for improvements for a new sign by-law by filling out a survey  beginning Tuesday, November 28. The City is looking to update the current by-law to modernize it with current trends, best practices and new technologies.

Greater Sudbury Sign By-Law Review Survey


Amendment - 2008-115

Amendment - 2010-221

Amendment - 2011-22

Amendment - 2012-99