Wedding in a City Park
Planning a Wedding in a City Park
If you would like to hold your wedding in one of Greater Sudbury's spectacular park settings, we offer three beautiful locations for your outdoor wedding ceremony. For more information or to book your wedding, please contact Leisure Services at 705-674-4455 ext. 2446.
Below are some tips and information to keep in mind that will help the process run smoothly.
Need to Know:
- Book well in advance - you will need to confirm the booking by signing a Facility Agreement.
- If you intend to serve food, a food service permit from the Health Unit is required.
- Vendors and/or alcohol service are not permitted.
- Decorations are permitted provided they do not permanently damage the facilities.
- We suggest you have a backup venue in the event of bad weather.
- Make sure you know which gate and access road you are to use when getting to the gazebo.
- Let us know if you will be requiring electrical power.
- If you would like to have a site visit with Special Events staff, be sure to contact the Leisure Services office to set up a meeting at 705-674-4455 ext. 2446.