Contact Your Community Arena
COVID-19 Update – January 5, 2022
Arenas will be closed and all ice bookings and public skating programs will be cancelled until January 27. New January dates are not being booked at this time.
• User groups – staff are reviewing and adjusting ice booking contracts to reflect these cancellations, and details will be emailed once changes are complete. If you paid for ice within this timeframe, a credit will be applied to your account for future bookings.
• Individual/family skate – a full refund will be issued to the credit card on the account. Those who booked ice with a different method of payment (e.g. debit, cash or cheque) are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All existing registrations for Parents & Tots, Adults, or All Ages Public Skating have been cancelled.
Carmichael Arena, Azilda Arena and Garson Arena remain in use as vaccination clinics.
Please read the Arenas User Guidelines below for details.
Contact information for your local arena can be found on our arena locations page.
If your local arena is not open:
- Call the Arenas Administration Office at 705-674-4455 extension 3450, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Call 311 (local) or 705-671-2489 (long distance) after office hours and ask for the Arena Manager On Call
There’s a new way to register for leisure programs or book a facility. It’s easy to create an account! If you need help getting started, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
The French interface of our new registration system is still under development, however it is important that the City goes live with the new system as the existing registration and facility booking system is no longer supported by the vendor. Residents can still receive this service in French by calling 311 to have a French-speaking operator process bookings or registrations. The French interface will be launched in time for the fall/winter registration period.