Services and Permits
We deliver the Three Pillars of Fire Protection: Fire Safety Education, Fire Prevention and Fire Response.
Fire Safety Education
- Educate our community on fire, workplace, camp, ice, water and seasonal safety.
- Minimize the chances of incidents and educate citizens on what to do in case something does.
- Conduct training on fire extinguishers, fire evacuation and other fire safety issues.
- Conduct regular fire safety inspections of all types of buildings
- Respond to and resolve citizen complaints and concerns regarding fire safety.
- Fire suppression
- Medical response
- Technical rescue
- Hazardous materials response