Traffic Updates for July 5
Jul 5, 2019
Surface treatment, ditching and culvert replacements will reduce traffic to one lane from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. July 8 to August 30, 2019 in the following areas:
- Park Road, Worthington from the Wickie Road intersection for 700 m east
- Municipal Road 5, Worthington 1 km east from the railroad crossing for 500 m east
- Fairbank Lake Road, Worthington from the Chicago Mine Road intersection for 500 m south
- Fairbanks East Road, Whitefish from the Waldenwood Road intersection for 2 km south
Asphalt, sod and topsoil work will reduce traffic to one lane in each direction from 7: 30 am to 6:30 p.m. from July 8 to July 12, 2019 in the following areas:
- Camelot Drive, Sudbury from Scarlett Road to Elderwood Drive
- Loach’s Road, Sudbury from Latimer Crescent to the end of Cerilli Crescent
- Cardinal Court, Sudbury from Montrose Avenue to Normandy Court
McAllister, Sudbury: Water main work will close one lane of traffic from Lasalle Boulevard to Main Street from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. from July 8 to July 12, 2019.
Kenwood Street, Sudbury: Water service installation in front of 1986, 1996 and 2000 Kenwood St. will close the road from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. until Friday, July 12. Traffic will be directed by detour signs.