Traffic Update for July 4
Jul 4, 2019
Municipal Road 15, Blezzard Valley: Asphalt grinding, and paving on Municipal Road 15 at Dupont East of Belisle will reduce traffic to one lane in each direction from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. until Friday, July 26, 2019.
Sunnyside Road, Sudbury: One lane of traffic will be closed on Sunnyside Road at Luoma Road to allow for removal and replacement of asphalt from sunrise to sundown beginning July 8 to July 22, 2019.
Road surface treatment operations will reduce traffic to one lane from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. July 8 to August 30, 2019 in the following areas. Motorists should expect delays.
- Hydro Road, Hanmer, from Guenette Drive to Bodson Drive East
- Mill Road, Wahnapitae, from Highway 17 to Willow Street
- Willow Street, Wahnapitae, from Mill Road to Bayview Court
- Bayview Court, Wahnapitae, from Willow Street for 300 metres north
- Moonlight Beach Road, Sudbury from the railroad crossing to the Dube Road intersection
- Dube Road, Sudbury from Moonlight Beach Road for 300 metres east
- Theriault Road, Val Therese from Desmarais Road for 400 metres
- Kantola Road, Walden from the intersection of Finnwoods Road for 600 metres south