2018 Hours of Operation for RV Dumping Stations
May 22, 2018
Recreational Vehicle (RV) wastewater dumping is available at two locations for the 2018 season:
• Valley East Wastewater Treatment Plant, located at 9999 Yorkshire Dr., Val Caron
• Sudbury Wastewater Treatment Plant, located at 1271 Kelly Lake Rd., Sudbury
The Sudbury plant location on Kelly Lake Road is open 24-7, all year round.
The Valley East plant will be open from Tuesday, May 22 to Tuesday, October 9. Hours of operation are Monday to Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Friday, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Sunday from noon to 7:30 p.m. This site is closed on Saturdays and statutory holidays.
The Chelmsford RV dump site will be closed for the 2018 season due to construction at the Chelmsford Wastewater Treatment Plant. Construction has begun and is expected to be complete by October. This site will reopen for the 2019 season.
To ensure the safety of those who use the dump site please adhere to the following rules:
1. Only those performing the dumping of the RV tank can exit the vehicle. That person must remain in attendance and monitor the tank for the duration of the dump.
2. Non-potable flushing water is provided, and will be turned off during cold weather. This water is not drinkable and should only be used for flushing.
3. Please ensure only toilet, sink or shower waste is dumped. A proper amount of toilet waste deodorizer is permitted, but at no time shall items harmful to the wastewater treatment process be dumped. These items include toxic chemicals, fats, oils and greases, flushable wipes or other debris not considered human waste.