Downtown Municipal Parking
- Download and print the downtown parking map (PDF, 265 KB).
Below you can find details on each of the parking lot locations in the map above, including prices, type of parking (hourly, daily, monthly) and discounts or restrictions.
Pay for Parking with Your Phone
It is quick and easy to pay for parking using your mobile device and the HotSpot Parking app.
The app allows drivers to pay with a mobile device using their licence plate number, lot number and a credit card or visa debit. For more information on how to use Hotspot Parking visit htsp.ca or signup by downloading the app from the app store.
Paying by cash or card at the pay station is available and remains unchanged.
HotSpot Parking app users benefit from a number of features.
- New users receive 30 minutes of free parking upon signup.
- Users can top up parking remotely from a phone instead of needing to go back to the meter.
- If a user ends a parking session early, unused time will be refunded to their account and can be used for future parking sessions.
- The app automatically notifies users when their parking session is close to expiring.
Support for the app is available by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-855-712-5888.