Ask an EarthCare Expert
Do you have an environmental question that you'd like to have answered?
Ask an EarthCare Sudbury Expert!
EarthCare Sudbury is answering Sudburians' environmental questions through a series of columns in the Northern Life. Simply drop a question in the box and it will be referred to one of EarthCare Sudbury's community Partners for an ‘expert response'. Watch for the answer to your question in the Northern Life!
Questions which are not featured in the ‘Ask an EarthCare Expert' newspaper column will be responded to directly, so it is important to provide your contact information.
'Ask an EarthCare Expert' articles published by the Northern Life:
- March 6, 2017 - Tired of waiting on the province to lower your power bill? Here are nine energy-saving tips
February 29, 2016 - Looking to save money on your water bill? Here's how.
- October 15, 2015 - Why can't I cut down a tree in my front lawn?
- September 21, 2015 - Looking to join a community garden but don’t know how?
- July 24, 2013 - City’s re-greening efforts still verdant (PDF 526 Ko)
- May 16, 2013 - Everyone has a role to play protecting drinking water - EarthCare Expert (PDF 726.65 KB)
- March 28, 2013 - Making carpooling easier - EarthCare Expert (PDF 1.42 MB)
- November 5, 2012 - Trimming energy bills for electric heat - EarthCare Expert
- September 6, 2012 - Mulch offers protection, adds nutrients - EarthCare Expert
- May 18, 2012 - Growing a healthy lawn without pesticides - Ask an EarthCare Expert
- April 2, 2012 - Old tires: Going from black to green
- March 5, 2012 - Co-generation: doing double duty for more efficiency
- February 6, 2012 - Finding fresh produce in the dead of winter
- December 30, 2011 - Sometimes there is no substitute for salt
- June 27, 2011 - Drawing heat from the air
- June 25, 2011 - Recycling outside the home
- June 14, 2011 - Making the conversion to wind power
- May 9, 2011 - Excessive phosphorus results in nuisance algae
- March 23, 2011 - Making way for new electronics
- February 2, 2011 - Taking a breath of fresh air
- January 11, 2011 - Local companies make changes for energy conservation