Deadline Extended to Apply for City's Museum and Heritage Advisory Panel
Mar 16, 2023
The deadline to apply for the Museum and Heritage Advisory Panel has been extended to Friday, March 31, at 4:30 p.m.
If you have already applied, you do not need to apply again.
This new panel will meet quarterly to provide advice and help create short and long-term plans for museums’ programming and cultural heritage representation, heritage tourism opportunities and heritage designation.
How to Apply
- Application forms are available through the following channels:
- Online at www.greatersudbury.ca/signon
- Call 311 to request by mail
- In person at your nearest Library/Citizen Service Centre or at the One Stop Services counter at Tom Davies Square.
- Applications must be received by March 31, 2023, at 4:30 p.m.
Strengthening community vibrancy is an important pillar of the City’s strategic plan, and museums continue to support that goal. It’s important that decisions and plans are community-driven and reflect the needs and wants of Greater Sudbury residents.
For more information and to apply, visit www.greatersudbury.ca/signon.