Step 3: Campaigning and Expenses

Once the Notice of Registration is certified by the City Clerk, you are officially able to begin activities as a registered third party. As noted above, the City of Greater Sudbury is not able to provide advice to third parties and we encourage you to review the Municipal Elections Act, 1996 to satisfy yourself of your obligations and responsibilities under the Act.