Future-Ready Development Services Committee
The Future-Ready Development Services Committee assesses the potential for the City of Greater Sudbury's development services to reflect leading practices that ensure support for growth is timely and efficient and the municipality has the capacity, best-in-class policies and processes to support anticipated growth in residential and non-residential development over the next 10 to 15 years.
- Receive presentations from organizations in the private and public sector to highlight areas of strength or areas for improvement or change;
- Review and receive reports on practices in place in other municipalities;
- Review historical city data describing activity levels and processing cycle times;
- Identify changes, where required, to development policies, practices and procedures; and
- Prepare a final report describing the Committee's findings for consideration by City Council.
- Paul Lefebvre, Mayor (Chair)
- Pauline Fortin, Ward 4
- Mike Parent, Ward 5
- Fern Cormier, Ward 10 (Vice-Chair)
- Joscelyne Landry-Altmann, Ward 12
The Committee shall be comprised of five Members of Council including the Mayor.
The Committee shall meet at times and dates to be established by the Clerk in consultation with the Chair and Vice-Chair.