The Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA)

You or a person who is legally appointed to make decisions on your behalf may request access to, or correction of, your personal health information. 

If you believe your privacy has been violated or access to your health information has been denied you can contact Ontario’s Information and Privacy Commissioner.