Parades and Public Road Closures

Greater Sudbury Police Services have a by-law to regulate parades and processions on public roadways. No parade shall be held or road closure allowed unless an application is filled with the Office of the Chief of Police. This application needs to be made at least 28 days prior to the day of the event. The "Application for Mobile or Stationary Public Event" can be downloaded from the Police Services website.  All parade permits shall be submitted to the Traffic Management Sergeant for approval. Click here for further details on the Police Services website or click here to view the related form.