Plan a Special Event
Greater Sudbury is home to a number of stunning parks and facilities available to rent. Whether you’re hosting birthday parties, meetings, cultural events, or a wedding, we have a number of options to meet your needs.
The City of Greater Sudbury produces, facilitates and regulates hundreds of events across the City on an annual basis. The City has developed a special events checklist to help you plan your event and an intake form to help us serve you better.
- Your first step to planning an event in the City is to fill out the Special Event Intake Form and click submit at the bottom of the page.
- You can also print the form, scan it and email it to email@example.com.
- The special events checklist is to help guide you through the process of planning your event.
- View the events calendar for Greater Sudbury to help you plan to best date possible for your event!
If you require more information please contact Leisure Services at 311.
- Booking a Special Event in a City Park
- Erecting Large Tents
- Insurance Requirements
- Parades and Public Road Closures
- Planning a Barbeque/Serving Food
- Planning a Wedding in a City Park
- Planning First Aid Support
- Requesting Recycling Containers