Posters and Signs
If you are planning to put up posters on City hydro poles to advertise an event you must follow the City’s Sign By-Law.
Poster Permit Application
- To get permission to put up posters, fill out the Poster Permit Application Form (PDF, 50.28 KB)
- Submit your form by email to email@example.com or in person or by mail to:
Compliance and Enforcement Section
200 Brady St. Station A
Sudbury, ON P3A 5P3
- Poster permits can take up to four weeks to process.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a package that will contain a list of the designated poles on which you can place posters.
- There is no fee for a poster permit.