Recreational Vehicle Dumping Stations
Chelmsford Water Pollution Control Plant
265 Laurette Street, Chelmsford
- The construction is done at Chelmsford Plant so the plant will be open for on-peak season from May 21, 2019 to October 15, 2019.
- Off-peak season is from October 16, 2019 to May 15, 2020.
Sudbury Wastewater Treatment Plant
1271 Kelly Lake Rd., Sudbury
- Open 24/7 all year long.
Valley East Treatment Plant
9999 Yorkshire Drive, Val Caron
Hours of Operation
On-peak season (May 21 to October 15)
Sundays: Noon to 7:30 p.m.
Mondays to Thursdays: 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Fridays: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Closed on Saturdays and on statutory holiday weekends (Saturday, Sunday, Monday).
No appointment necessary.
Off-peak season (October 16, 2019 to May 15, 2020)
Monday to Friday: 7:30 a.m. and 3 p.m., weather dependent.
During the off-peak season an appointment is required. Please call 705-674-4455 extension 3600 to make an appointment.
- If you have any issues please call 311 and ask to speak to the Wastewater Overall Responsible Operator (ORO).
- Only exit your vehicle if you are dumping the recreational vehicle (RV) tank. You must monitor the tank dump the entire time it is emptying.
- Non-drinkable flushing water is provided as weather permits. During cold weather the water is turned off.
- Please ensure only toilet and sink/shower waste is dumped into the wastewater system. A minimal amount of toilet waste deodorizer is allowed.
- Never dump items harmful to the wastewater treatment process such as toxic chemicals, fats/oils and greases, flushable wipes or other debris not considered human waste.
Your cooperation in protecting our plant and the environment is appreciated!