Recreational Vehicle Dumping Stations
Chelmsford Water Pollution Control Plant
265 Laurette Street, Chelmsford
- Closed during 2018 due to construction. Construction has begun and is expected to be complete by October 2018. This site will reopen for the 2019 season.
Sudbury Wastewater Treatment Plant
1271 Kelly Lake Rd., Sudbury
- Open 24/7 all year long.
Valley East Treatment Plant
9999 Yorkshire Drive, Val Caron
Hours of Operation
On-peak season (May 22 to October 9)
Sundays: Noon to 7:30 p.m.
Mondays to Thursdays: 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Fridays: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Closed on Saturdays and statutory holidays.
No appointment necessary.
Off-peak season (October 10 to May 21)
Monday to Friday: 7:30 a.m. and 3 p.m., weather dependent.
During the off-peak season an appointment is required. Please call 705-674-4455 extension 3600 to make an appointment.
- If you have any issues please call 311 and ask to speak to the Wastewater Overall Responsible Operator (ORO).
- Only exit your vehicle if you are dumping the recreational vehicle (RV) tank. You must monitor the tank dump the entire time it is emptying.
- Non-drinkable flushing water is provided as weather permits. During cold weather the water is turned off.
- Please ensure only toilet and sink/shower waste is dumped into the wastewater system. A minimal amount of toilet waste deodorizer is allowed.
- Never dump items harmful to the wastewater treatment process such as toxic chemicals, fats/oils and greases, flushable wipes or other debris not considered human waste.
Your cooperation in protecting our plant and the environment is appreciated!