Wiltshire Street, Sudbury
Road Reconstruction & Watermain Replacement
The City of Greater Sudbury will be completing road and
water improvements on Wiltshire Street, Sudbury,
between Second Avenue and 70m east of Adams Street.
Construction by the City’s contractor, Hollaway Equipment
Rentals Ltd., will be carried out between June and
October of 2022.
- Installation of new concrete sidewalk and sod
boulevard on the north side from Second Avenue
to Adams Street.
- Installation of new concrete curb on both sides of the road
- Fill in ditches and install a new storm system within roadway
- Road reconstruction with new granulars and asphalt
- Installation of a new watermain with services to property line
Expected Start Date: Spring 2022
Expected End Date: October 2022
Final asphalt will be completed in June 2023.
Wiltshire Street Overview, Second Avenue to Adams Street
How Will You Be Impacted By Construction
Temporary Water By-Pass System
Will There Be Any Impact Of Services