Hyland Drive and Wellington Heights
Sudbury Road Reconstruction
Watermain and Sewer Improvements
The City of Greater Sudbury will continue the road and water/wastewater improvements
on Hyland Drive from Regent Street to Winchester Avenue and Wellington Heights from
Hyland Drive to the cul-de-sac in Sudbury.
Construction by the City’s Contractor, Garson Pipe Contractors Ltd. will start
April 2022 and will be phased over the 2022 and 2023 construction seasons.
- Addition of bike lanes on Hyland Drive from Regent Street to Connaught Avenue.
- Reconstruction of roadway with installation of new asphalt, concrete curbs at both locations.
- Installation of sidewalk on both sides of Hyland Drive from Regent Street to Killarney Avenue.
- Installation of sidewalk on the North side of Hyland Drive from Killarney Avenue.
- Removal of sidewalk on South side of Wellington Heights installation of sidewalk and asphalt
boulevard on the North side Wellington Heights.
- Installation of new watermain including water services from the watermain to the property line
at both locations.
- Installation of new sanitary sewer including sanitary sewer services from the sanitary sewer
main to the property line on Hyland Drive.
- Replacement of some storm sewer.