The City of Greater Sudbury will be completing road, water and sewer improvements on Roy Avenue between Rinfret Street and Lasalle Boulevard.
• Watermain Replacement
• Sanitary Sewer Replacement
• Storm and Drainage Improvements
• Replacement of existing sidewalk on the west and introduction of a new sidewalk on the east side.
• Full Depth Asphalt Removal
• Supply and Placement of Hot Mix Asphalt
• Driveway/Entrance Restoration
Expected Start Date: Spring/Summer 2021
Expected End Date: Fall/Winter 2021
Note: Surface asphalt will be placed in the Spring of 2022
*Timeline is subject to change*
705-674-4455, extension 4392