Manninen Road - Complete
The City of Greater Sudbury will be rehabilitating Manninen Rd Bridge span over a tributary of Spanish River, approximately 350m south of Spanish River Road.
• Replace existing timber decking and bridge barriers.
• Recoating steel girders.
• Detours will be provided to maintain local access, while Manninen Rd is closed.
• Installing new approach guardrail and end treatment system.
• Improved drainage by installing road drainage channels.
• Installing scour protection.
• Regrading bridge approaches.
Expected Start Date: Early Summer 2021
Expected End Date: End of Summer 2021
*Timeline is subject to change*
CGS Project Manager:
Chris Cornell, P.Eng.
705-674-4455, extension 4239