The City of Greater Sudbury will be completing road, water/wastewater improvements on Godfrey Drive
& Lanes North and South of Serpentine Street, (Copper Cliff), between Creighton Road and Park Street.
Construction by the City’s contractor, Teranorth Construction & Engineering Limited, will be carried out between April 12, 2021 and October 2021.
Final asphalt will be completed Fall 2021.
Please note these timelines are subject to change.
• Excavate and install a new watermain along Godfrey Drive
• Abandon in place, the existing watermain
• Connect the water service to the existing plumbing where required. Those affected will be contacted separately
• Sanitary sewer main and service replacement in the Lane North & South of Serpentine Street
• Sidewalk, curb and gutter replacement
• Repave the road surface
• Restore all areas affected by construction
705-674-4455, extension 4446