Rita Street, (Sudbury)
The City of Greater Sudbury will be completing road road and water/wastewater improvements on Rita Street (Sudbury) between Wilfred Street to the End.
Construction by the City’s contractor, Teranorth Construction, will be carried out between May 2020 and October 2021. Work will take place Monday to Friday, 7 am and 7 pm.
Final asphalt will be completed in the fall of 2021.
Please note these timelines are subject to change.
- Replace watermain including water services to property line
- Replace sanitary sewer services to property line
- Full Depth Removal of Existing Asphalt
- Supply and Placement of Hot Mix Asphalt
- Drainage Improvements including ditching
- Construction of new cul-de-sac
During construction, there may be dust and noise in the area. The City makes every effort to reduce the impact to nearby residents and business owners. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve the roads and infrastructure in your neighbourhood. The City of Greater Sudbury and its contractors are committed to public safety and will monitor the ongoing progress of construction
705-674-4455 ext. 4392