Henry Street (Garson)
The City of Greater Sudbury will be completing road and water improvements on Henry Street, Garson, between McDougall Street and Rule Street.
Construction by the City’s contractor, Hollaway Equipment Rental Ltd., will be carried out between June and October 2020.
Work will take place Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Final asphalt will be completed fall 2020.
Please note timelines are subject to change
- Excavate and install a new watermain along Henry Street
- Installation of new water services to houses along the north side of Henry Street
- Abandon in place, the existing rear yard watermain and services
- Complete interior plumbing works to connect the water service to the existing plumbing where required. Those homeowners affected will be contacted separately.
- Storm sewer replacement
- Curb and gutter replacement
- Repave the road surface
- Restore all areas affected by construction
Expected Start Date: Spring/Summer 2020
Expected End Date: Fall/Winter 2020
The construction phase of the Project is anticipated to be carried out between June and October 2020.
During construction, there may be dust and noise in the area. The City makes every effort to reduce the impact to nearby residents and business owners. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve the roads and infrastructure in your neighbourhood. The City of Greater Sudbury and its contractors are committed to public safety and will monitor the ongoing progress of construction.
705-674-4455 ext. 4309