What's Being Proposed
The Transit Action Plan looks at how existing resources, including buses, staff and hours of service, can be used in different ways to best serve the community today and to set the stage for even more improvements in the future.
Based on public feedback heard during the first phase of the Transit Action Plan, a number of improvements are being proposed:
- More frequent and reliable service on routes serving the highest ridership destinations
- Better coordination of services in less-populated areas
- Improved Sunday, holiday and late evening service
- Easier to understand schedules and route information
- Discount fares for frequent riders
- Easier access to public transit for persons with disabilities
Here’s how you can learn more about what’s being proposed and provide feedback:
- View the summary of proposed improvements
- Zoom in on the proposed new system-wide map
- Zoom in on proposed new TransCab zones and network structure.
- Download and view individual route maps
The full Greater Sudbury Transit Action Plan draft report is available here (English only) or choose the Executive Summary of the attached report.
Responses received will help refine proposals and finalize the Greater Sudbury Transit Action Plan.