Ontario Renovates Program
Do you currently own a home that is in need of major repairs?
The City of Greater Sudbury is participating in the 2016 Social Infrastructure Fund – Investment in Affordable Housing (2016 SIF IAH) Ontario Renovates Program. The Program provides up to $20,000 in forgivable loan assistance to low and moderate income households to assist them in performing eligible major repairs to their homes. Applications will be accepted until December 31, 2017.
To qualify you must:
- Be 18 years of age, a Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant,
- Be a homeowner in the City of Greater Sudbury,
- The home you renovate must be your sole and principal residence,
- Your annual gross household income level must be at or below $85,200, and
- Your home must be valued at no more than $253,068.
To learn more please review the following information:
If you have any questions send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
Program Development Officer
City of Greater Sudbury Housing Services
705-674-4455, extension 4228