Social Housing Rules and Regulations
The Housing Registry follows rules set out by the Housing Services Act, 2011 and its associated regulations.
Social Housing Notifications are rules that have been developed by the Service Manager in accordance with the Housing Services Act.
- Wait List Management (PDF, 76.55 KB)
- Occupancy Standards for RGI Households (PDF, 221 KB)
- Urgent Status on Centralized Wait List (PDF 148, KB)
- Divestment of Property (PDF, 211.37 KB)
- Overhoused Households (PDF,100.27 KB)
- Ineligible for RGI Due to Three Refusals (PDF, 74.28 KB)
- Ranking Existing Market Rent Households Applying for RGI Assistance (PDF 58.31 KB)
- Refusal to Offer a Unit by Provider (PDF, 69.67 KB)
- Maximum Household Asset Limits (PDF, 68.34 KB)
- Maximum Household Income Limits (PDF, 60.51 KB)
- Eligibility for Modified Units (PDF, 100 KB)
- Maximum Household Absence from Unit