Solid Waste Advisory Panel
To function as Council's public liaison committee on current solid waste management issues.
To increase waste diversion and recycling efforts, and disseminate, review and exchange solid waste information.
- Councillor René Lapierre - Chair
- Councillor Al Sizer - Councillor, Ward 8
- David Bouffard - Vice-Chair, Public Member
- Andrew Dubé - Public Member - Resigned September 4, 2017
- Margaret McLaughlin - Public Member
- Gord Slade - Public Member
The Solid Waste Advisory Panel will meet twice per year, with additional meetings scheduled as required.
To coincide with the term of Council to November 30, 2018.
Solid Waste Advisory Panel Meetings
October 25, 2017
June 21, 2017