Programs Covered by Child Care Subsidy
For children aged 0-12, subsidized families can choose:
- any licensed child care centre or before and after school program,
- homes that are affiliated with a licensed home child care agency,
- any school board before-and-after-school program.
In the summer, children aged 4-12 can also be subsidized in some authorized recreation programs including:
- Day camps offered by the City of Greater Sudbury (ages 5-12)
- Sudbury YMCA
- Better Beginnings Better Futures.