Eligibility for Child Care Subsidy
In order to apply for child care subsidy, families must:
- be registered on the Child Care Registry,
- have a confirmed child care space for their child(ren) with a licensed child care centre or home in Greater Sudbury,
- live in the City of Greater Sudbury,
- be citizens of Canada, landed immigrants or have certain types of visas,
- both parents (or the lone parent) must be working, or going to school during the hours when the child is in care, unless a medical, social or special needs referral is completed for the family and provided to the Children Services office. Contact us for more information.
- each parent must have an up-to-date income tax assessment.