Development Liaison Advisory Panel
To bring together key development/construction industry interests (developers, construction associations, development consultants and approval authorities) for the purpose of maintaining and improving the development/construction environment within the City of Greater Sudbury.
- To provide interaction/liaison between the City and development community;
- To provide a forum to facilitate better understanding between stakeholders;
- To explore development issues of mutual interest and concern;
- To explore process improvements with respect to development applications.
Membership is based on stakeholder interest and commitment and is not appointment by Council. Membership includes representatives from:
- Sudbury and District Homebuilders Association
- Sudbury Construction Association
- Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce
- Sudbury Real Estate Board
- Ontario Architects Association - Sudbury Chapter
- Professional Engineers of Ontario - Sudbury Chapter
- Ontario Land Surveyors - Sudbury Chapter
- Ontario New Home Warranty Program
- Chair of Planning Committee, and Planning Committee Members ex-officio
Members are appointed on the basis of interest and willingness to participate in sub-committee workloads
The Development Liaison Advisory Panel will meet approximately six times annually, with sub-committee meetings scheduled as required.
To coincide with the term of Council to November 30, 2018
Contact the City Clerk's Office at 3-1-1 or TTY 705-688-3919.