Tenders and Results
Procurement opportunities posted after March 29, 2019 can be found through bids&tenders, a convenient, electronic tendering platform that will allow you to review tenders and submit bids and proposals online.
To register on bids&tenders.
Vendor's Demonstration Sessions
Vendors requiring information and/or assistance with bids&tenders or would like to book a demonstration may contact Stephanie Rocca, Purchasing Agent at (705) 674-4455, Ext. 2130. A vendor demonstration video is available for viewing at:
The City of Greater Sudbury, along with other public sector organizations (currently: Cambrian College, Collège Boréal, Laurentian University, Rainbow District School Board, Conseil scolaire catholique du Nouvel-Ontario, Sudbury Catholic District School Board, Counseil scolaire public du Grand Nord de l’Ontario, Greater Sudbury Utilities, Health Sciences North, and Science North) are members of the Sudbury Regional Buying Group. Member Agencies realize savings by combining individual requirements and seeking bids for larger volumes of goods and services. If the City of Greater Sudbury participates in these procurement opportunities, they will be posted on bids&tenders.ca.
Notice of Participation in Buying Groups
This posting is a public notification that for the year (2019 and 2020), the city of greater Sudbury intends to participate in one or more procurements conducted by the following buying groups:
1. MGS – Ministry of Government and Consumer Services: www.doingbusiness.mgs.gov.on.ca
2. OECM – Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace: www.oecm.ca
3. Metrolinx’s Transit Procurement Initiative: www.metrolinx.com/en/projectsandprograms/tpi/tpi.aspx
Tenders posted on the City’s site prior to the move to bids&tenders will continue to be submitted through the current process.
Have questions about the current process? Read more about the process on our bidder's information page.
Search the Tender Archives
- Addendum 1 issued: Apr. 17, 2019
- Addendum 2 issued: Apr. 18, 2019
- Addendum 3 issued: Apr. 25, 2019
- Addendum 4 issued: Apr. 29, 2019
- Notice No. 1 issued: Apr. 29, 2019
- Addendum 1 issued: Apr. 17, 2019
- Addendum 2 issued: Apr. 24, 2019
- Addendum 3 issued: Apr. 26, 2019
- Addendum 4 issued: May. 01, 2019
Contract CPS19-51, Tender for the Supply and Delivery of Fleet Pickup Trucks
Closed: May 1, 2019 at 1:30pm
- Addendum 1 issued: Apr. 16, 2019
- Addendum 2 issued: Apr. 17, 2019
- Tender Information Meeting Minutes issued: Apr. 15, 2019
Contract ENG19-83, Tender for Sudbury Wastewater Treatment Plant Sedimentation Tanks Basement Concrete Repairs – Sudbury
Closed: Apr 23, 2019 at 1:30pm
Contract CDD19-66, Request for Proposal for Foot Services for Pioneer Manor Long Term Care Facility
Closed: Apr 11, 2019 at 1:30pm
- Addendum 1 issued: Mar. 11, 2019
- Addendum 2 issued: Mar. 15, 2019
- Addendum 3 issued: Mar. 22, 2019
- Addendum 4 issued: Apr. 01, 2019
- Notice No. 1 issued: Mar. 21, 2019
- Addendum 1 issued: Mar. 12, 2019
- Addendum 2 issued: Mar. 20, 2019
- Addendum 3 issued: Apr. 03, 2019
- Notice No.1 issued: Mar. 01, 2019
- Notice No. 2 issued: Apr. 05, 2019
Contract ENG19-32, Tender for Pavement Rehabilitation, Various Locations.
Closed: Apr 9, 2019 at 1:30pm
The City of Greater Sudbury (“City”) is issuing a Request for Prequalification (RFPQ) ENG19-7 for Various Watermain Improvement Projects.
Closing Date: Apr 9, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
- Addendum 1 issued: Mar. 13, 2019
- Addendum 2 issued: Mar. 14, 2019
- Clarification Notice No.1 issued: Mar. 13, 2019
All Tenders and Request for Proposals are to be dropped off at the
Purchasing Section at Tom Davies Square, 2nd Floor
For more general information, contact the department at:
705-674-4455 Extension 2497 or 2501 or