- August 14, 2019
- GSDC Welcomes New and Returning Board Members and Releases 2018 Annual Report
The Greater Sudbury Development Corporation (GSDC) welcomed new and returning members to its board and made new appointments to its executive committee during its Annual General Meeting in late June.
- August 13, 2019
- Partial Roundabout Opening on Lasalle Extension at Collège Boréal on August 14
As part of the Maley Drive Extension project, traffic on the Lasalle Extension will be redirected from the existing road to the adjacent, newly constructed section, beginning Wednesday, August 14.
- August 12, 2019
- Share Your Thoughts on the Future of Kalmo Beach
Residents are invited to a public information session as part of the development of 10-year master plan for Kalmo Beach.
- August 2, 2019
- Traffic Updates: August 2, 2019
Rainbow Route’s Fisher Wavy Trail, between Kelly Lake Road and Martindale, will close from August 7 to 14 for geotechnical work.
- August 2, 2019
- Construction of Place des Arts Begins August 6, 2019
Phase two of the construction of Place des Arts will begin on Tuesday, August 6 at the corner of Elgin and Larch Streets, and Medina Lane in downtown Greater Sudbury.
- August 1, 2019
- Sudbury Community Arena Smoke Free Beginning August 1
Along with the 13 other community arenas, beginning August 1, 2019, the Sudbury Community Arena will be a smoke free property. The change is in line with the updated Smoke-Free Ontario Act, designating public spaces as smoke and vape free.
- July 31, 2019
- 2019 Civic Holiday Municipal Service Schedule
Please note that City social media accounts are not monitored regularly during statutory holidays.
- July 30, 2019
- Cycling Tour Rolls Into Greater Sudbury This Week
On Thursday, August 1, as part of the Great Waterfront Trail Adventure (GWTA), 145 cyclists aged 23 to 81 will ride into Greater Sudbury.
- July 26, 2019
- Traffic Update - July 26
Garson-Coniston Road, Garson: Gas line repairs will close one lane of traffic on Garson-Coniston Road South of Falconbridge Road on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- July 24, 2019
- Residents Advised of Potential for Low Water Pressure - Maley Drive
Watermain repairs on Maley Drive near National Street will close one lane of traffic beginning at 7 a.m. on July 25.