- Notice of Completion for the Transportation Master Plan
Greater Sudbury City Council has adopted the Transportation Master Plan and is now accepting feedback on the final version.
- New Animal Care and Control By-law Takes Effect March 1
Greater Sudbury Council has passed a new animal care and control by-law based on the principles of responsible pet ownership.
- New Animal Care and Control By-law for Greater Sudbury on March 1
Responsible pet ownership is the theme of a new City of Greater Sudbury Animal Care and Control By-law that takes effect March 1, 2017.
- Mayor Bigger headed to Peru with the Federation of Canada Municipalities
Sudbury, ON - Mayor Bigger will be travelling to Peru with the Federation of Canada Municipalities (FCM), as a part of the Sustainable and Inclusive Communities in Latin America Program (CISAL).
- Local Schools Encouraged to Participate in Ugliest Schoolyard Contest
Could your schoolyard be greener, healthier and more student-friendly?
- Junction Creek Subwatershed Study and Master Plan Open House
Junction Creek Subwatershed Study and Master Plan Open House
The City of Greater Sudbury invites residents to the first of a series of public consultation sessions for the Junction Creek subwatershed study.
- Greater Sudbury Transit Fare Changes Take Effect February 1
New prices for Greater Sudbury Transit cash fares and ride cards come into effect February 1, 2017, as approved by Council under the Miscellaneous User Fee By-law.
- Greater Sudbury Council February Meeting Schedule
The Greater Sudbury Council Operations Committee will meet at 4 p.m. and the Emergency Services Committee will meet at 6 p.m. on Monday, February 6, in Committee Room C-11 of Tom Davies Square.
- Get a Board not Bored this March Break! - Greater Sudbury Activities for March Break 2017
The City of Greater Sudbury is offering a variety of activities for a fun and active March Break.
- Gatchell Pool Temporarily Closed
Gatchell pool will be temporarily closed due to essential maintenance. The pool will reopen on Saturday, February 11 at 1 p.m.