- June 13, 2017
- Residents Invited to Help Shape Greater Sudbury Transit Action Plan
Residents are invited to be a part of transforming the Greater Sudbury Transit system through an upcoming series of in-person and on-line events. The Greater Sudbury Transit Action Plan is a comprehensive review across all transit services in Greater Sudbury with a focus on identifying key ways the system can achieve “Better Routes. Better Schedules. Better Service”.
- June 16, 2017
- Greater Sudbury Transit Detours for Ramsey Lake Road Construction
Access to University Road from Ramsey Lake Road will close starting on Monday, June 19, for culvert repairs. Greater Sudbury Transit buses will be detoured or rescheduled.
- June 15, 2017
- City of Greater Sudbury Development Charge Adjustment Effective July 1, 2017
City of Greater Sudbury Development Charges will increase effective July 1, 2017.
- Greater Sudbury Transit Service to Lake Laurentian Conservation Area
Greater Sudbury Transit is extending weekday public transit service to the Lake Laurentian Conservation Area, starting Monday, June 12 until August 31, 2017.
- Update on Parking and Elevator Work at Tom Davies Square and Provincial Tower
The City of Greater Sudbury’s elevator replacement and courtyard redevelopment projects are moving forward and will be required to make some adjustments that may affect the public.
- June 9, 2017
- Notice of traffic delays in Chelmsford
Bradley, Morgan and Montpellier Roads will be reduced to one lane between Monday and Friday, June 12 and 16, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- May 30, 2017
- Council Extends Greater Sudbury Animal Shelter Services to October 2019
Council has approved a recommendation to extend municipal operation of the Greater Sudbury Animal Shelter for an additional two years.
- Families In Greater Sudbury Choose to Boost Veggies And Fruit
Whether fresh, frozen or canned, fruits and vegetables help provide children and families with the vitamins, minerals, dietary fibre and overall energy needed to be physically active.Greater Sudbury is launching the Choose to Boost Veggies and Fruit initiative to encourage kids and families to eat healthier and to make vegetables and fruits part of their everyday lives.
- May 12, 2017
- Consultation communautaire sur l'Étude et plan directeur du sous-bassin hydrographique du lac Ramsey
La deuxième séance portes ouvertes concernant l’Étude du sous-bassin hydrographique du lac Ramsey aura lieu le jeudi 18 mai de 16 h à 18 h, à la Légion royale canadienne (section 76), située au 1553, rue Weller, à Sudbury.