Emergency Services Committee
The Emergency Services Committee hears presentations and receives correspondence and reports from the Emergency Services Department to make recommendations to Council on these matters.
The Emergency Services Committee shall be responsible for the following objectives:
- To hear community delegations on topics related to the provision of services by the Emergency Services Department;
- To review proposals for new policies and for amendments to existing policies that pertain to the Emergency Services Department;
- To conduct service level reviews, including proposed changes to existing service levels, or the introduction of new services or programs delivered by the Emergency Services Department; and
- To study topics or issues referred to the Committee by Council resolution.
Chair: Councillor Lapierre
Vice Chair: Councillor Leduc
- Councillor Mark Signoretti
- Councillor René Lapierre
- Councillor Mike Jakubo
- Councillor Deb McIntosh
- Councillor Bill Leduc
View the current and previous agendas and minutes for the Emergency Services Committee.