Community Services Committee
The Community Services Committee hears presentations and receives correspondence and reports from the Community Development Department and from the Emergency Services Department, and shall make recommendations to Council on these matters.
The Community Services Committee shall be responsible for the following objectives:
- To hear community delegations on topics related to the provision of services by the Community Development Department and by the Emergency Services Department.
- To review proposals for new policies and for amendments to existing policies that pertain to either the Community Development Department or to the Emergency Services Department.
- To conduct service level reviews, including proposed changes to existing service levels, or the introduction of new services or programs delivered by either the Community Development Department or the Emergency Services Department.
- To study topics or issues referred to the Committee by Council resolution.
Chair: Councillor Geoff McCausland
Vice-Chair: Councillor René Lapierre
- Councillor Geoff McCausland
- Councillor Robert Kirwan
- Councillor René Lapierre
- Councillor Al Sizer
- Councillor Deb McIntosh
- Councillor Bill Leduc
View the current and previous agendas and minutes for the Community Services Committee.