Boards of Greater Sudbury Council
Members of Council participate on a number of Boards throughout the City of Greater Sudbury. While some boards are community based, other Boards are operated under the authority of various Acts as directed by provincial regulation. Local Boards include the public library, police services, board of health and other various commissions.
The Boards listed below are tasked with various functions, roles and responsibilities. Selecting a Board will provide you with information on their mandate and membership.
- Flour Mill Business Improvement Area (BIA) Board of Management
- Downtown Sudbury Business Improvement Area (BIA) Board of Management
- Greater Sudbury Public Library Board
- Greater Sudbury Development Corporation Board
- Greater Sudbury Housing Corporation
- Greater Sudbury Police Services Board
- Greater Sudbury Utilities Inc. (GSU) & Subsidiary Boards
- Committee of Management, Pioneer Manor
- Nickel District Conservation Authority
- Sudbury Airport Community Development Corporation
- Sudbury & District Board of Health