Tourism staff assist with summer events, provide content for social media pages, provide support to staff at Tourism Information Centres and keep tourism brochure racks fully stocked across Greater Sudbury.
- Must have a valid full G driver’s licence.
- Studying Public Relations, Media Communications, Business, etc. is preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Staff will be required to work weekends.
- Bilingualism is considered an asset.
Number of positions available:
When to expect a call for an interview:
March or April
Estimated start date:
First week of May
Rate of pay:
$16.55 per hour
Hours of Work:
- 35 hours per week
- Evening and weekend work required