How to Apply
We must receive your resume before 4:30 p.m. on the closing date.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes, so please follow these instructions when applying:
Apply by Fax, Mail or In Person
- Make sure that your resume, cover letter and all correspondence include the employment opportunity identification number and the job title of the position for which you are applying.
- Send your resume by mail, fax or hand delivery to the contact person at the location listed on the specific employment opportunity.
Apply by Email
- Make sure your resume, cover letter and email all include the employment opportunity identification number and the job title of the position for which you are applying.
- Make sure your resume and cover letter are compatible with Microsoft Word, Microsoft WordPad, Adobe Acrobat (PDF) or Corel WordPerfect.
- Use standard fonts such as Times New Roman or Arial to ensure your resume is viewed in its original layout.
- Attach your cover letter and resume to an email message and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Links to resumes are not accepted (For example SkyDrive, One Drive, Google Drive).
Due to the nature of internet email, we cannot guarantee the successful delivery of email or the exact time it will be delivered. When we receive your email, you will receive an automatic response.
We will only contact those selected for an interview. Get more information on our hiring policies.
If you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com.