How to Apply
Please refer to the Job Posting for delivery method(s).
We must receive your resume before 4:30 p.m. on the closing date.
For those providing a French language resume, please also include an English version.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes, so please follow these instructions when applying:
Apply by Email
- Make sure your resume, cover letter and email all include the employment opportunity identification number and the job title of the position for which you are applying.
- Make sure your resume and cover letter are compatible with Microsoft Word, Microsoft WordPad or Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
- Use standard fonts such as Times New Roman or Arial to ensure your resume is viewed in its original layout.
- Attach your cover letter and resume to an email message and send it to email@example.com.
- Links to resumes are not accepted (For example SkyDrive, One Drive, Google Drive).
Due to the nature of internet email, we cannot guarantee the successful delivery of email or the exact time it will be delivered. When we receive your email, you will receive an automatic response.
Apply by Fax
- Make sure that your resume, cover letter and all correspondence include the employment opportunity identification number and the job title of the position for which you are applying.
- Send your resume by fax to the location listed on the specific employment opportunity.
We will only contact those selected for an interview. Get more information on our hiring policies.
If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.