Sudbury Airport Community Development Corporation Board
The Sudbury Airport Board of Directors oversees the affairs of the airport.
The Sudbury Airport Community Development Corporation (SACDC) operates as an independent, financially self-sustainable corporation that does not receive financial assistance from the municipal tax base.
- Learn more about the Sudbury Airport Community Development Corporation.
- A total of 11 members serve on this board.
- The City of Greater Sudbury appoints two members of Council.
- Oversee the development and approval of the Strategic Plan.
- Define and safeguard the SACDC organizational mission, values and operating principles.
- Governance of the corporation through policies and planning objectives.
- Select and support a Chief Executive Officer to whom the executive leadership is delegated.
- Secure sufficient resources to finance SACDC programs and operations.
- The SACDC Board meets every other month for a 60- to 90-minute meeting
- The Finance and Audit Committee (optional) meets quarterly.
- The Governance and Nominating Committee (optional) meets approximately four to five times per year, and more frequently in the spring leading up to the annual general meeting when new board members are being recruited.