Seniors Advisory Panel
- To promote, maintain and enhance seniors' quality of life in the City of Greater Sudbury through consultation, education, advice and advocacy;
- To advise and respond to requests by the Mayor and Council on seniors' issues, and to promote the development of a continuum of services for seniors.
Up to ten members including:
- Three representatives with a vital interest in seniors’ issues in areas such as health, research and education (no age restrictions),
- Six representatives age 50+ from the Greater Sudbury area,
- One Council Member (to act as Co-Chair).
To coincide with the term of Council.
Phone: 705-674-4455 extension 2449