Public Art Advisory Panel
To advise and assist staff and Council on the creation of the Public Art Implementation Plan.
No less than five members and no more than seven members comprised of a broad representation of the arts and culture sector, including representation from, but not limited to:
- Anglophone, Francophone and Indigenous Peoples,
- Independent artists and arts/cultural/heritage organizations,
- Variety of artistic disciplines present within the City,
- Private, not-for-profit, education and public sector,
- Professional, emerging, community and commercial arts,
- Geographical dispersion across the City of Greater Sudbury,
- Members of Council.
To coincide with the term of Council or until completion of mandate.
Phone: 705-674-4455 extension 4353
Phone: 705-674-4455 extension 4298