Lively Recreation Advisory Panel
To serve as a link between the City of Greater Sudbury, various stakeholders and the community at large, in the development of a plan ensuring future recreational amenities in Lively reflect local needs in alignment with Council’s strategic priorities.
The committee will be comprised of 10 members.
- 7 citizens as appointed by Council, including:
- A Lively resident who is a parent/guardian (child/children under 18)
- A Lively resident who is an older adult
- 2 community members
- A member of an active Lively area neighbourhood association or community group
- 2 appointments to current vacancies that replace youth members with adult members
- The Ward Councillor
- The Director of Leisure Services
- A staff member of the Communications and Community Engagement section
This Advisory Panel will serve until a final recommendation is approved by Council.
Phone: 705-674-4455, ext. 2446
Phone: 705-674-4455, ext. 2470