Am I on the Voters' List?

Visit MPAC’s to ensure that your information is accurately reflected on the Voters’ List. If you’ve moved in the last several years, you may need to update your information. You can also change your school support for electoral purposes and add names to your property address.

To log in, all you need is your property address or assessment roll number and your full name and date of birth.

Updating this information will help to ensure that the City of Greater Sudbury’s Voters’ List is accurate and up-to-date in preparation for October’s election.

Save time during the voting period by checking now. Visit or call MPAC at 1-866-296-6722. Have your say. Log on today.