Accessibility Advisory Panel
To provide advice on matters related to the accessibility of municipal services, municipal programs and municipal facilities as required under the Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2001 and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.
- To assist in the development of the City of Greater Sudbury Municipal Accessibility Plan and the City of Greater Sudbury Transit Accessibility Plan;
- To assist in the development of plans for the City of Greater Sudbury to come into compliance with the Accessibility Standards under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005;
- To provide advice to City of Greater Sudbury staff on matters related to accessibility of municipal programs, municipal services and municipal facilities, as requested.
Up to nine Members, the majority of whom shall be persons with disabilities. Members of the Panel who are persons with disabilities will be provided with the resources and accommodations necessary for them to participate fully in the meetings.
- Councillor Joscelyn Landry-Altmann
- Lionel Courtemanche, Chair
- Travis Morgan, Vice-Chair
- Andrew Olivier, Vice-Chair
- Maureen Beaudry
- Norma Fitzgerald
- Holly Janakowski
- Sharon McLay
- Pamela Rowe
The Accessibility Advisory Panel will meet quarterly, with additional meetings scheduled as required.
To coincide with the term of Council to November 30, 2018.
For all inquiries about accessibility of municipal services, please contact Danielle Wicklander by telephone at 705-674-4455, ext. 2011, TTY 705-688-3919 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org