Affordable Transit Pass Pilot Program Application Form
Applicants who meet the following criteria qualify for a 31-Day Adult Transit Pass priced at $43:
- resident of Greater Sudbury;
- working full-time, part-time or casual (does not include self-employment);
- between the ages of 18 to 64 years (not including those who qualify for student fares); and
- living with a low income* or in receipt of Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support Program benefits.
* Your income before tax must be less than the 2013 Statistics Canada low-income cut-off.
If you have questions about this application, please contact Greater Sudbury Social Services at 705-675-2411.