Affordable Transit Pass Pilot Program Application Form
In order to qualify for this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- resident of Greater Sudbury;
- working full-time, part-time or casual (does not include self-employment);
- between the ages of 18 to 64 years (not including those who qualify for student or senior fares); and
- living with a low income* or in receipt of Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support Program benefits.
* Your income before tax must be less than the 2013 Statistics Canada low-income cut-off.
Questions about this application can be directed to the Social Services Division at 705-675-2411.