EarthCare Sudbury Action Plan 2010
Since 2000 EarthCare Sudbury has been forging a course for local environmental action on behalf of the Greater Sudbury community.
With the release of the EarthCare Sudbury Local Action Plan in 2003, Greater Sudbury became one of only a few Canadian communities that had formally committed to becoming more sustainable.
This update to the EarthCare Sudbury Local Action Plan, developed in consultation with the EarthCare Sudbury Partners, represents a renewal of that commitment.
Table of Contents
- Action Planning Overview (PDF 158.04 KB)
Message from the EarthCare Sudbury Co-Chairs
EarthCare Sudbury Advisory Panel
Message from the Mayor
- The EarthCare Sudbury Action Plan and Greater Sudbury's Healthy Community Initiative (PDF 110.26 KB)
- Air Quality (PDF 635.03 KB)
- Energy (PDF 682.62 KB)
- Food (PDF 742.50 KB)
- Green Buildings (PDF 578.25 KB)
- Land Use Planning (PDF 522.10 KB)
- Natural Environment (PDF 776.02 KB)
- Solid Waste (PDF 626.72 KB)
- Transportation (PDF 747.81 KB)
- Water/Wastewater (PDF 1.08 MB)
- Youth and the Environment (PDF 283.04 KB)